The Omega was first manufactured in 1925 and was built by W.J.Green Ltd, Swan Lane, Coventry. (UK). With a top speed of around 60mph, the Omega held a number of World speed records during the 1920s and was noted for its excellent electric lights. The vehicle was powered by a water-cooled 980cc JAP engine that drove the single rear wheel by chains. (The rear wheel had a sprocket either side each driven by a chain). Despite the high speed of the Omega (especially when compared with other vehicles at the time) brakes were optional extras on the front wheels. There were a number of models to choose from including one that had an aluminium polished body.
The Omega ceased production in 1927