The Meyra (Meyra 200) was first manufactured in Germany in 1950. the first Meyra was of a one wheel at the front and two at the back design that featured a canvas hood and an almost vertical windscreen
In 1955 the vehicle changed dramtically now having two wheels at the front and one at the back. It was powered by a single cylinder 199cc Llo two-stroke engine which drove the single rear wheel by a chain. Entrance to the vehicle was via a door at the front of the vehicle and so due to its ease of access the vehicle was mainly aimed for invalid drivers. Production ceased in 1956.