In 1956 Powerdrive Limited of London (UK) manufactured their 3-wheeled vehicle, The Powerdrive. The car was a low, and very wide 3-wheeler with an aluminium body that would allow three adults to sit three abreast. Power came from a 322cc two cylinder, two stroke Anzani engine. As production ceased in 1957, the design was reused in a smaller modified body, known as the Coronet.
The Coronet was built in Deham (UK) and unlike the Powerdrive featured a fibre glass body. The Coronet however was only a two seater and powered by a 328cc Excelsior twin engine which drove the rear wheels by a chain. The Coronet was produced up until 1960 when manufacture of the vehicle stopped.