My thanks go to S. Kenneally for these photos of a 3-wheeler spotted in Concrete, USA.
The email mentions:
This rig was spotted at Concrete this weekend.
Can anyone identify this vehicle?
- · It has plenty of Ford parts incorporated into the design.
- · Leading link front end.
- · Automotive power – water cooled.
- · Fit and finish is too professional to be a one of a kind
- · Would appear to be a custom – limited production product.
Does anyone know what it is? If so please let me know.
Update - see Gallery 295